The X.Org Foundation Board of Directors
Also see the XorgFoundation page.
- Contact: board AT foundation DOT x DOT org
|Name||Affiliation||Contact||End of term||Office|
|Alan Coopersmith||Oracle Corp.||alan.coopersmith AT oracle.com||Q1 2015|
|AMD||alexdeucher AT gmail DOT com||Q1 2016|
|Egbert Eich||SUSE Linux GmbH||eich AT freedesktop DOT org||Q1 2016|
|Keith Packard||HP||keithp AT keithp DOT com||Q1 2016|
|Martin Peres||Intel||martin.peres AT free DOT fr||Q1 2015|
|Matt Dew||Micron||marcoz AT osource DOT org||Q1 2016|
|Red Hat||peter.hutterer AT who-t DOT net||Q1 2015||Secretary|
|Stuart Kreitman||Oracle Corp.||stuart.kreitman AT oracle.com||Q1 2015||Treasurer|
End of term based on an election date in the first quarter of each year.
- Matthias Hopf (Georg-Simon-Ohm University) mat AT mshopf DOT de (term ended: 2014)
- (Intel) eric AT anholt DOT net (term ended: 2012)
- Bart Massey (Portland State University) bart AT cs DOT pdx DOT edu (term ended: 2012)
- Matthieu Herrb (CNRS/LAAS) matthieu DOT herrb AT laas DOT fr (term ended: 2011)
- (Gentoo Linux) dberkholz AT gentoo DOT org (term ended: 2010)
- Adam Jackson (Red Hat, Inc.) ajax AT redhat DOT com (term ended: 2009)
- Daniel Stone (Collabora Ltd.) daniel AT fooishbar DOT org (resigned: 2009)
- (Intel) cworth AT cworth DOT org (term ended:2009)
- Egbert Eich (SUSE Linux Products GmbH) eich AT freedesktop DOT org (term ended: 2008)
The company affiliations are given only for reference. The X.Org Foundation has only personal membership; the Board Members do not represent their employers or affiliations.
Originally, the Board had regular phonemeetings, now the meetings are held on irc. Summaries of these meetings are published at MeetingSummaries. These meetings take place fortnightly, on Thursdays at 2pm Pacific Time (22:00 UTC depending on daylight savings time) in the #xf-bod channel on the OFTC network (irc.oftc.net #xf-bod). Please refer to the X.Org calendar for the next meeting time (remember to set the TZ). Some logs from these meetings can be found at IrcLogs.
The Foundation is operated according to its Bylaws.