Date is 2010-09-28, times are UTC+02

23:08 <alanc> so first we have meeting times - will same time on Monday work for everyone?
23:08 <agd5f> works for me
23:08 <+dberkholz> yep, as mentioned
23:08 <+mherrb> for me too
23:09 <+anholt> wfm
23:09 <alanc> mhopf said on list it would work for him after this week
23:10 <alanc> okay, so next meeting will be Monday, Oct 11 @ 2pm Pacific
23:11 <alanc> it also looked like everyone who responded on list agreed with the proposal to remove the instructions on the wiki telling mirrors to contact us - any objections?
23:11 <+mherrb> can you also update the google cal?
23:11 <+anholt> looks like the mirrors question is resolved and the wiki just says "it's a wiki, add your mirror if you want."
23:11 <alanc> mherrb: sure
23:11 <agd5f> alanc: no objections here
23:11 <+mherrb> none here
23:12 <alanc> great, we'll check that off as done then
23:13 <alanc> from my agenda that leaves elections - its getting near the time when the election committee should be starting to draw up the calendar for the end of year elections
23:14 <alanc> since the election committee automatically consists of the members who just got elected and thus can't be running again, that would be agd5f, mherrb, mhopf, & keithp
23:14 <+anholt> is the private bod website 500ing for everyone else?  it's got the info an election committee needs.
23:16 <+mherrb> i can't test right now.
23:17 <+mherrb> not the right laptop with stored ids :(
23:20 <alanc> I'm still trying to find the mail where I have the info for it stored, since I only go there twice a year
23:20 <+dberkholz> same
23:21 <+anholt> and I'm pinging mithrandir
23:21 <+anholt> some moin hilarity.
23:21 <alanc> Internal Server Error
23:21 <+dberkholz> yep, error here
23:22 <alanc> is the link I had
23:24 <alanc> okay, well, we've reminded the election committee and hopefully the site will be fixed soon so they can see the instructions for the next steps
23:24 <alanc> anything else to discuss today?   any news on 501(c)3 status?
23:25 <agd5f> no.  I need to follow up with stuart and karen
23:25 <alanc> I trust all the people who needed to be paid for XDS have been, or will start complaining to us soon (I have seen mail about getting the check to Matt for his travel, but Stuart & Keith are working that out)
23:26 <+mherrb> I sent my check to my bank yeststerday
23:27 <alanc> and of course, once again, much thanks to mherrb for a conference well organized
23:28 <alanc> oh, now that stukreit is here - what was the bill we discussed during XDS?   something like $25 for Delaware annual corporation fee?
23:29 <agd5f> yeah
23:29 <alanc> everyone present at XDS was in favor of paying it
23:29 <agd5f> karen still needs the financial info as well for the 501c3 forms
23:30 <alanc> unless anyone here wishes to object, I'll record that we approved the Delaware fee and let agd5f send the details to stukreit to get a check written
23:31 <stukreit> ok. just so you know. I write a check, send it to Keith, then he signs it and we send it on
23:31 <stukreit> I have the ptr from agd5f on the delaware details
23:33 <agd5f> stukreit: if the form has timed out, I have the info saved and can fill it out again
23:33 <stukreit> I want to update the financial info with the checks from xds2010 before sending it to Karen
23:33 <agd5f> makes sense
23:33 <stukreit> a*f: it's staying put
23:34 <stukreit> keith: do you think I have to resend you a check for Matt Dew?
23:38 <alanc> keithp hasn't been responding - seems to be away from his keyboard
23:39 <alanc> stukreit: thanks for the report you provided for us to give at XDS btw, helped with the discussion about the board & spending money
23:39 <stukreit> sure, I should do more of that
23:44 <alanc> anything else for today's agenda, or shall we call it done?
23:45 <agd5f> nothing else from me
23:46 <alanc> I move to adjourn then