Date is 2011-06-09, times are UTC+02.

Due to anti-spaming policies, the word insur*ance had to be crippled.

23:00 <+alanc> hello
23:00 <agd5f> hi
23:00 <+keithp> afternoon
23:01 <stukreit_> hi
23:01 <+Bart_Massey> Howdy
23:01 <+emmes> good evening
23:03 <+alanc> mherrb sent regrets earlier today
23:04 <+alanc> that leaves anholt missing
23:05 <+alanc> I haven't seen any further requests for us to do anything for XDC since we approved the insur*ance at the last meeting
23:05 <+alanc> agd5f: any news from the lawyers?
23:05 <agd5f> alanc: nope
23:05 <stukreit_> alanc: nope
23:06 <+alanc> though we need to get working in parallel on the bylaw updates and policy writing that we already know about
23:06 <+Bart_Massey> Yeah.
23:06 <+Bart_Massey> It's Finals Week here.
23:06 <stukreit_> I am expecting them to send me some boilerplate material to start the conversation
23:06 <+Bart_Massey> Give me another week :-)
23:07 <+alanc> I'm still confused where May went - I think I blinked and it was gone, and my todo list was simply longer
23:07 <+Bart_Massey> me too
23:08 <stukreit_> it was too cold to be May, and June is turning out the same. I want a do-over for the start of summer.
23:08 <+keithp> I think it washed down the river
23:09 <+alanc> haven't seen any of the people who asked us about EVoC come back, not looking like we'll have applicants there
23:09 <+alanc> is there any other business we need to discuss?
23:09 <+Bart_Massey> Not that I'm aware of.
23:11 <+Bart_Massey> Move to adjourn.
23:11 <stukreit_> +1
23:11 <+alanc> I guess we're still waiting for catering quotes from Michael for XDC
23:12 <stukreit_> oh- we were supposed to start getting the invitations out
23:12 <+alanc> you mean announcements?
23:12 <stukreit_> That's a timely thing.  Does Michael or one of us own it?
23:12 <stukreit_> yes
23:12 <+alanc> would be good to do in the next couple of weeks, since that will give 3 months notice
23:13 <+alanc> I think the organizers have previously done the announcement by e-mail to xorg-announce/-devel/etc.
23:13 <+alanc> nothing fancy - and Michael's already sort of announced on
23:13 <stukreit_> the word "invitation" was used in the transcript from last meeting. perhaps in reference to the book project?
23:14 <+Bart_Massey> Yeah.
23:14 <+Bart_Massey> Will get to that next week also.
23:14 <+alanc> oh, yeah, that was Bart inviting people for the book sprint days
23:16 <+keithp> we sometimes need to provide 'invitations' for people outside the US as a part of the visa process too
23:17 <+alanc> right, but those we need to get pinged by the visitor to know who needs them
23:18 <+alanc> anyways, I'll mail michael to suggest XDC mail to xorg-announce/etal., and then I think we can go back to adjourning the meeting, unless there's anything else
23:20 <+alanc> +1 to adjourn
23:22 <+emmes> also nothing else from my side +1
23:22 <agd5f> +1
23:23 <+Bart_Massey> Bye all!
23:23 <+alanc> bye
23:23 <+alanc> thanks all for coming, see you in two weeks