<agd5f> hi <Bart_Massey> Hope a quorum will show - forgot to send a reminder this week. <Bart_Massey> Forgot about the meeting until my wife reminded me 5min ago :-) <alanc> hello <omcfadde> hi <agd5f> some people may be at LPC <marcoz> morning <Bart_Massey> Keithp is in Kansas flying rockets AFAIK <marcoz> where in KS? <Bart_Massey> At any rate, I expect a short meeting; don't have too much agenda <alanc> stuart just walked past my office <Bart_Massey> First of all, XDC. Do we have a workable program? What do the attendee counts look like right now? * Bart_Massey heads for the wiki <stukreit> hello <Bart_Massey> howdy! <agd5f> also we got one more funding request <Bart_Massey> The wiki appears to be down. Good. <alanc> unfortunately I think both egbert & emmes are on vacation <alanc> Bart_Massey: try again in a minute - they rigged an autorestarter for all the crashes <Bart_Massey> alanc: tx. epic <omcfadde> agd5f: that would be me; unfortunately Intel won't cover travel/hotel for XDC. <agd5f> welcome to popcopy can I help you? <agd5f> omcfadde: yup * Bart_Massey heads for the email discussion <alanc> all the fd.o wikis seem to fall over lately, not sure if it's out-of-memory, bad VM config or what <omcfadde> I sent basically all the details to the board's email. I'm just here if you need any clarification or further information. <Bart_Massey> Appreciated. <Bart_Massey> I think the current process for these is to discuss them by email. Anybody opposed to doing so over the next couple of days and then voting it by email? <Bart_Massey> Time is getting short, but I'm not sure this meeting is the best place to proceed. <Bart_Massey> Anybody have any questions for omcfadde? <agd5f> proposal looks fine to me. no further questions on my end <alanc> I talked with him about it last night, and am satisfied <Bart_Massey> Maybe we should just vote it now, then. +1 from me <agd5f> +1 <stukreit> +1 <marcoz> +1 <alanc> +1 <stukreit> (and do I need more votes for my own request?) <Bart_Massey> Carried. <agd5f> stukreit: +1 for you <Bart_Massey> +1 <alanc> +1 <marcoz> +1 <alanc> (though I already +1'd stu via email) <alanc> omcfadde: for fastest reimbursement, bring receipts to the conference so Stuart can write a check on the spot <stukreit> thanks. Is 4 enough for these 2 votes? <Bart_Massey> First one got 5 <stukreit> I don't think I can vote to reimburse meself <omcfadde> alanc: ok, will do. my thanks to the board for the positive decision. :-) <stukreit> omcfadde: +1, where ~fastest = forever, choose wisely <Bart_Massey> I'd have to review the Bylaws to check. Let's assume it's good, and if there's a problem we'll finish by email <Bart_Massey> omcfadde: thanks for your contributions to X.org! <stukreit> ok, thanks. does anyone know how much the train from frankfurt costs? I'll be getting into FRA around 2pm on tuesday <marcoz> 1 mmmillion dollars <pink to mouth> <marcoz> pinkY <Bart_Massey> I don't know for sure, but I'd guess around $50US. <stukreit> I can cover that, just want relief on the hotel. <marcoz> the EVoC students projects are wrapping up. do we want to do the final vote on reimbursement at XDC? I haven't pinged the mentors on final pass/fails yet. (very busy 2 weeks.) <Bart_Massey> Move to approve final reimbursement via simple mentor approval. <Bart_Massey> Thus not requiring a Board vote. <Bart_Massey> Do I hear +1? <Bart_Massey> Anybody? <Bart_Massey> Am I netsplit here? <omcfadde> stukreit: regarding reimbursement for my flights/accommodation: either a check or a IBAN transfer is fine with me; whichever is easiest for you. <Bart_Massey> Hello? <alanc> hello <agd5f> Bart_Massey: +1 <omcfadde> stukreit: I guess IBAN might be a bit tricky if it's coming from a US account. <agd5f> for mentor approval <marcoz> +1 <alanc> +1 <Bart_Massey> I'm at +4 <Bart_Massey> Again, will rule the motion carried. <Bart_Massey> Given the number of people missing, I'm inclined to adjourn. Any other business? <agd5f> none here <stukreit> all: in these cases, a US paper check handed in person works best. It might get easier to do the IBAN, but the last few took a few tries each to squirt the money through <Bart_Massey> stukreit: Good to know. Thanks for handling it. <omcfadde> stukreit: ok, paper check is fine with me. <Bart_Massey> Oh, one more thing: Our next meeting would nominally be 13 September. Is there any objection to meeting then, even though XDC is close? <Bart_Massey> I will plan to meet you all here 13 September, then. THanks all!