Full IRC meeting logs are posted at BoardOfDirectors/IrcLogs/2013/05-02.
* Alan Coopersmith, Martin Peres, Peter Hutterer, Stuart Kreitmann, Matt Dew, Matthias Hopf, Alex Deucher
* Keith Packard
The XDC venue did not yet get confirmed. Pending a venue change, we opted to move the dates forward by 2 days to allow for an easier double-visit of the Linux Plumbers conference (Sep 18-20). New proposed dates are Sep 20-23.
GSoC deadlines coming up fast. If you want to mentor, sign up now! If you want to file a proposal, submit it now!
ITEM: Updates from XDC PSU venue is not yet confirmed, Bart will likely search for a new venue. Request for date change to move closer to Plumbers for people to have a double-visit. Vote carried, moving to Sep 20-23 (Mon-Wed instead of previous Wed-Fri) ACTION: Peter H to contact Bart/Keithp STATUS: Pending ITEM: GSoC applications due May 6 Student proposal deadline tomorrow, slot request (i.e. min/max proposals we expect) deadline is May 6. Mentors need to sign up ASAP, we currently have 4 proposals. ACTION: None required by the board STATUS: Complete ITEM: 501c3 re-application Financial data for the last 3 years needs to be updated, Form 1023 needs to be reviewed. ACTION: Stuart K to compile the data and send it to the lawyer STATUS: Pending