This was a face-to-face meeting at XDC in Portland, OR. No IRC logs are available for this meeting.
- Alan Coopersmith, Martin Peres, Peter Hutterer, Matt Dew, Keith Packard, Matthias Hopf, Stuart Kreitmann
- Alex Deucher
Note that this was a face-to-face meeting at XDC in Portland, OR. No IRC logs are avaliable for this meeting.
Thanks to the efforts by the SFLC, we have our 501(c)(3) status back, and the required tax form have been filed, or are in the process of being filed.
As for the umbrella organisation, we chose SPI - if we will merge, there are some items to be checked first before we can make that decision.
ITEM: 501(c)(3) Status SFLC got us our 501(c)(3) status back, but Stuart K is still waiting for the paperwork to arrive. The 990N tax form for 2012 has been filed, and the ones for the preceding years will be filed as required. ACTION: Stuart K to receive paperwork STATUS: Complete ITEM: Umbrella org Keith chatted to SPI and SFConservancy, both of them would be willing to host X.Org. The board voted unanimously for SPI, if we will merge with an umbrella - that part isn't completely clear yet. ACTION: Keith P will talk to to our council at the SFLC to figure out a way forward. Peter H will check the by-laws if a merge requires a member vote. STATUS: Pending ITEM: Bank move Stuart in the process of changing bank. Filed an application form, not yet done. ACTION: Stuart to complete the process STATUS: Pending ITEM: Copyright transfer from The Open Group to the X.Org foundation Did that ever happen? Now there's a tale of the past. Email records say it has been done but we don't have documentation. ACTION: Alan C to chase this up STATUS: Pending ITEM: GSoC mentor payments ACTION: Stuart waiting for reply from Google STATUS: Pending