Summary of the 31 October 2013 meeting of the X.Org Foundation Board of Directors

Full IRC meeting logs are posted at BoardOfDirectors/IrcLogs/2013/10-31.



  • Martin Peres, Peter Hutterer, Matt Dew, Keith Packard, Stuart Kreitmann, Alex Deucher, Alan Coopersmith, Matthias Hopf


DST ends in parts of the northern hemisphere, make sure you check the calendar for next meeting.

The proposed SPI merger requires a number of amendments in the by-laws. These amendments require both sign-off by SPI and a member vote, so we'll document them and try to get the SPI sign-off first.

Items discussed

ITEM: Bank change
After the HSBC debacles, we have a new account with Bank of America. This
should hopefully make international transfers a bit easier, specifically for
the outstanding payments due to exchange rate differences (see last meeting's
STATUS: Complete

ITEM: SPI merger
Several items in the by-laws require amendment for a merger with SPI.
Changing by-laws requires a membership vote. The proposed changes will be
collected and sent to SPI for a preliminary sign-off.
ACTION: Martin P to collect/document the required changes
STATUS: Pending