Summary of the 14 November 2013 meeting of the X.Org Foundation Board of Directors

Full IRC meeting logs are posted at BoardOfDirectors/IrcLogs/2013/11-14.



  • Martin Peres, Peter Hutterer, Matt Dew, Stuart Kreitmann, Alex Deucher, Alan Coopersmith, Matthias Hopf


  • Keith Packard


Next meeting falls into the Thanksgiving holiday in the US. The next two meetings are on Dec 5 and 19 2pm PST, at the usual times.

First set of changes to the By-Laws are being made, we now need some feedback from SPI for more details.

Items discussed

ITEM: Bank change
The HSBC accounts are now closed, the move to BofA is complete
STATUS: Complete

ITEM: By-law changes
Martin P has converted the current by-laws to latex to get started on the
SPI-related changes. A first set of changes was collected, some more to come
and we now need to get some feedback from SPI for more details.
ACTION: Martin P to collect/document the required changes
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: GSoC payments
The payments for X.Org as GSoC sponsoring org are ready, we'll need to
invoice Google to receive the mony.
ACTION: Stuart K to invoice
STATUS: Pending