Summary of the 05 December 2013 meeting of the X.Org Foundation Board of Directors

Full IRC meeting logs are posted at BoardOfDirectors/IrcLogs/2013/12-05.



  • Martin Peres, Peter Hutterer, Stuart Kreitmann, Alex Deucher, Keith Packard


  • Matthias Hopf, Matt Dew, Alan Coopersmith


Note the last meeting this year is on Dec 19, after that we're back to the old meeting cycle starting with Jan 9, 2pm PST, the usual time.

No big changes, we're still sorting out the remaining XDC sponsorship money and waiting for feedback on the by-law changes. Election season will start soon.

Items discussed

ITEM: Remaining payments
We still owe three of the XDC travel sponsorship recipients some money due
to exchange rate mixups. Trying to find the best way of transferring
while minimising bank fees. The lump sum will be sent to Martin, who can
then distributes it to the other two recipients for free.
ACTION: Stuart K and Martin P to transfer and distribute the money
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: By-law changes
We're waiting for initial feedback from SFLC/SPI.
No updates, Keith P was busy with the xserver release.
ACTION: Keith P to contact SFLC/SPI
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: X.Org Board of Directors election
Board election is upon us soon, the current plan is to get the nominations
out soon, with additional pitches to join the X.Org Foundation at FOSDEM.
Current proposed deadline for the nominations is before FOSDEM.
ACTION: Martin P to get the call for nominations out
STATUS: Pending