If you would like to add a talk re-arrange your schedule, please contact EgbertEich <firstname.lastname@example.org> or MatthiasHopf <email@example.com>. Please add an abstract to your talk if there is none available yet.
|General business||Security||Performance||X.org: Server||X.org: Environment||Wayland||Gfx Hardware||DRI/DRM/Kernel||3D Graphics|
As usual, we are open to talks across the layers of the graphics stack, from the kernel to applications, and about how we make things better for the developers who build them. If you're not sure if something might fit, mail or add it anyway, and find out if there's room in the schedule.
- XorgFoundation status update, BookSprint results : BoardOfDirectors
- Return of experience on the EVoC : How to better prepare the students : MartinPeres
- Recap, vulnerabilities, attacks and discussions on the graphic stack's security : MartinPeres, Timothée Ravier
- X server privilege model on Solaris - explaining how we drop privs and reviewing to see what's upstreamable: AlanCoopersmith
- 15 minute talk about development state and features of the joystick input module : Sascha Hlusiak
- X server integration testing. Yes, it's possible:
- Discuss the future of EGL, GLX, and OpenGL ES on Linux.
- Wayland/Weston status/overview.
- xwayland: Composite based rootless X server. How does it work? How do we get it upstream?
- Optimus support : / danvet (maybe?)
- A look at the NVidia Tegra platform (and graphics drivers in the embedded space in general): Lucas Stach
- Discussing approaches for hardware independent accelerated graphics drivers : Lucas Stach
- New i915 modeset infrastructure code. My blog post about it caught the wrath of some *bsd guys so some explaining might be in order: Daniel Vetter
- Dante: Doom3 GPLv3+ (OpenGL 1.x, GLX) through to Dante (OpenGL ES2.0, EGL, GLSL); Teaching an old engine new tricks, building a ad-hoc community, and the struggle for performance on embedded hardware. :
- Overlap with "Discuss the future of EGL, GLX, and OpenGL ES on Linux."?
- A quick look [15min] at Waffle, a library that allows one to defer choice of GLX, X11/EGL, Wayland/EGL until runtime, and how it is used for testing Mesa. : Chad Versace
- Benchmarking, request for Phoronix benchmarks / graphics tests, feedback or flames, etc : Michael Larabel
- drm/kms atomic-modeset / nuclear-pageflip : RobClark
- Programming languages for X application development : Bart Massey
- EVOC experience and project[Nouveau - Software scripting engine for Fermi architecture based GPUs] :
- xcwm and XtoQ, a library for X compositing window managers and a proof of concept OS X window manager that uses it. Project overview and status : JessVanDerwalker
- OpenCL testing framework for Piglit. Project overview and future plans (15 min): Blaž Tomažič
- "Special needs": Some example uses of computer graphics in neuro-science and our wishlist for the ideal graphics stack: Mario Kleiner