Driver for Number Nine based video chips. License: MIT
The i128 driver was initially written for XFree86 4.0 by Robin Cutshaw. Adam Jackson is the current maintainer.
1.0.0: Base driver as of Xorg 6.8.2.
1.1.0: Partial EXA support (Solid and Copy operations)
- Composite hook for EXA
- DRM driver
- Xv acceleration (requires DRM support)
- Upload and Download hooks for EXA (requires DRM support)
- Smarter handling of SGI 1600SW flat panel
- DRI driver See also the NumberNine page on the DRI wiki.
Documentation and Support
- Please check the manual page for the current release for configuration options.
- There is also a README file containing additional information about known problems and hints.