Driver for Silicon Integrated Systems (SiS) video chips.
License: Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met: 1) Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer. 2) Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution. 3) The name of the author may not be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software without specific prior written permission.
Documentation and Support
- Please check the manual page for the current release for configuration options.
- There is also a README file containing additional information about known problems and hints.
- Author and maintainer's website with complete documentation and updates
- Pixmap 24->32 and 32->24 conversion not advertised
- 661/741/760 support has problems (chipsets were not on the market then)
- On 1400x1050 and 1600x1200 panels, some modes don't work
- None known