Table of Contents
xgixp - XGI XP video driver
xgixp is an Xorg driver for XGI XP video cards. The driver is
accelerated, and provides support for the following framebuffer depths:
1, 4, 8, 15, 16, and 24. Multi-head configurations are supported. The XvImage
extension is supported.
The xgixp driver supports PCI,
AGP, and PCIE video cards based on the following XGI chips:
Please refer to xorg.conf(5)
for general configuration
details. This section only covers configuration details specific to this
- Volari 8300
The following driver Options are supported:
- Option "SWCursor" "boolean"
- Enable or disable the SW cursor. Default: off.
- Option "NoAccel" "boolean"
- Disable or enable acceleration. Default: acceleration is enabled.
- Turn off shadow registers. If you only see a partial
display - this may be the option for you. Default: on.
- Option "stretch" "boolean"
- Turn on stretching. When the resolution is lower than the LCD's screen, this
option will stretch the graphics mode to fill the entire LCD. Default: off.
- Option "ShadowFB" "boolean"
- Enable or disable use of the shadow framebuffer
layer. Default: off.
- Option "VideoKey" "integer"
- This sets the default pixel
value for the YUV video overlay key. Default: undefined.
- Option "Display"
- Override the display. Possible values are "CRT", "LCD", "TV", and
"DVI". Please note that this option is only experimentally. Default: Use
display active when X started.
- Option "GammaBrightness" "string"
- Set display
gamma value and brightness. "string" is "gamma, brightness", where gamma
is a floating point value greater than 0 and less or equal to 10. brightness
is an integer value greater or equal to 0 and less than 128. Default: gamma
and brightness control is turned off. Note: This is not supported on all
Table of Contents