Table of Contents
elographics - Elographics input driver
Option "Device" "devpath"
elographics is an Xorg input driver for Elographics
The elographics driver functions as a pointer input
device, and may be used as the X server's core pointer.
and E271-2200 devices are supported. E281-2310 and compatible devices are
supported with some features unavailable.
for general configuration details and for options that
can be used with all input drivers. This section only covers configuration
details specific to this driver.
The following driver options are supported:
Authors include: Patrick Lecoanet
- Option "Device" "string"
- The device that is attached to the touchscreen
interface. Default is "/dev/ttyS1".
- Option "DeviceName" "string"
- Set the
X11 device name for the touchscreen. Default is "TOUCHSCREEN".
- Option "MinX"
- Set the minimum value for the touchscreen X axis. Default is 600.
- Option "MaxX" "integer"
- Set the maximum value for the touchscreen X axis.
Default is 3000.
- Option "MinY" "integer"
- Set the minimum value for the touchscreen
Y axis. Default is 600.
- Option "MaxY" "integer"
- Set the maximum value for
the touchscreen Y axis. Default is 3000.
- Option "ScreenNo" "integer"
screen to attach to the touchscreen when running with multiple screens.
Default is screen 0.
- Option "PortraitMode" "string"
- Set the X/Y axis orientation.
The default is "Landscape" but you can rotate clockwise ("Portrait") or
- Option "SwapXY" "boolean"
- Swap the X and
Y axis on the display. Default is false.
- Option "UntouchDelay" "integer"
- The period that finger must be released for an untouch event to occur. Default:
- Option "ReportDelay" "integer"
- Delay between report packets. Default:
This manpage was written by Lee Maguire on behalf of the Debian Project.
Table of Contents