Summary of the 01 October 2015 meeting of the X.Org Foundation Board of Directors Full IRC meeting logs are posted at IrcLogs


Present: Alex Deucher, Daniel Vetter, Egbert Eich, Keith Packard, Rob Clark,


Peter Hutterer, Matt Dew, Martin Peres,


Agenda: bylaws, evoc, travel,

Final bylaws for next SPI attempt under review.

Expo server transition hasn't progressed since Rob&Keith have been busy.

Sponsoring-payouts for xdc/evoc being paid out.

Items discussed

ITEM: Evoc
There seems to be trouble with Juliet's first payment.
ACTIONS: Stuart to confirm the transaction with our bank
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: XDC/Travel sponsoring
Jake's travel is paid. We are missing an invoice from the Unversity for the
breakfast buffet. Marek's travel also still pending, Stuart in contact. Varad
was able to cancel flights so no expenses expected.
ACTIONS: Alex to ping Tom for the breakfast invoice
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: Expo transition
Rob busy with conferences, no progress on moving the board m-l.
Keith also busy with travelling, no progress on setting up the smtp gateway.
ACTIONS: Rob to move board mailing list to fd.o servers.
ACTIONS: Keith to set up stmp gateway.
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: Bylaws/SPI
Martin absent, but final bylaws have been posted to m-l awaiting final review.
ACTIONS: All bod to review bylawys and reply with yay/nay
STATUS: Pending