Summary of the 04 February 2016 meeting of the X.Org Foundation Board of Directors Full IRC meeting logs are posted at IrcLogs



  • Peter Hutterer, Martin Peres, Alex Deucher, Egbert Eich, Rob Clark,


  • Keith Packard, Daniel Vetter, Matt Dew


No significant updates this week, election agenda is progressing.

Items discussed

ITEM: Election
Peter H has access to the election system now, can start code review. Martin
P started the wiki page with the details:
Dan V sent the request to SPI to extend another invidation, response
expected after SPI's next meeting
ACTIONS: Peter to set up a mail alias for members who haven't voted yet for
voting reminders.
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: server/expo replacement
No significant updates
ACTIONS: Rob to check with Daniel Stone the rest of the setup
STATUS: Pending