Summary of the 31 March 2016 meeting of the X.Org Foundation Board of Directors Full IRC meeting logs are posted at IrcLogs


Present: Peter Hutterer, Alex Deucher, Daniel Vetter, Rob Clark, Egbert Eich, Matt Dew, Martin Peres, Keith Packard,



Agenda: gsoc, elections,

5 nominees for board seats, election will start on Apr 15.

gsoc: 3 good students in final application phase, with mentors assigned.

Items discussed

ITEM: Evoc payment still pending
Still no resolution :(
ACTIONS: Stuart to take another attemp at trying a partial payement, Matt to
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: elections
5 nominees for board seats, elections can continue per revised plan. Election
period will start on Apr 13.
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: gsoc
Student application period finished, got 7 applications. 2 below
expectations, 2 too late, but 3 solid projects with mentors already signed up.
ACTIONS: Students to submit inital (trivial) patch to upstream by Apr 11.
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: domain
Still trying to get things sorted for the long-term.
ACTIONS: Egbert to sync up with everyone and take over.
STATUS: Pending