Summary of the 28 April 2016 meeting of the X.Org Foundation Board of Directors Full IRC meeting logs are posted at IrcLogs


Present: Peter Hutterer, Alex Deucher, Daniel Vetter, Bryce Harrington, Keith Packard, Rob Clark, Martin Peres, Egbert Eich,



Agenda: election, offices, spi,, gsoc

Congrats to Alex, Egbert, Keith & Bryce as elected board members, thanks to Matt Dew (who stepped down) for his work on the board.

2 gsoc students confirmed.

Items discussed

ITEM: election and stuff
Daniel stays secretary. Bryce elected as future secretary, once funds are
transferred to SPI.
ACTIONS: Bryce to work together with Stuart on SPI transfers.
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: domain
Need to get the domain transferred to spi
ACTIONS: Egbert to contact Leon to start discussions.
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: spi
Need to get the transfers going
ACTIONS: Daniel to write mail with everyone relevant included.
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: gsoc
Google announced final selection decisions, we have 2 slots. We need to make a
better job at PR/onboarding/pinging students next year to get that back up.
STATUS: Pending