Summary of the 12 May 2016 meeting of the X.Org Foundation Board of Directors Full IRC meeting logs are posted at IrcLogs


Present: Peter Hutterer, Martin Peres, Alex Deucher, Daniel Vetter, Bryce Harrington, Keith Packard, Rob Clark,


Egbert Eich,


Agenda: XDC, travel sponsoring, gsoc, SPI transition

Gsoc: community bonding time

SPI transion in progress

Items discussed

ITEM: travel sponsoring
Jake Edge (lwn) asked for sponsoring. Board approved. Also some questions from
our new board member Bryce on the policy that we use - it's lwn + presenters.
ACTIONS: Bryce to document our travel sponsoring policy on the wiki.

No updates for Helsink. Board started to ponder where to hold XDC 2017 and who
could host it.
ACTIONS: Martin still needs to check out the room at the university.
ACTIONS: Martin needs to fill out the wiki.
ACTIONS: Martin to prepare the CFP.
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: gsoc
GSoC community bonding time seems ok.
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: SPI transition
Already listed as member project:
Donations getting worked on, see
ACTIONS: Peter+Bryce to chase the secretary@ alias so that we can list that.
ACTIONS: Bryce to close tax filing open with Stuart.
ACTIONS: Bryce to figure out how to transfer our money (and close accounts).
ACTIONS: Bryce to update
STATUS: Pending