Summary of the 26 May 2016 meeting of the X.Org Foundation Board of Directors Full IRC meeting logs are posted at IrcLogs


Present: Peter Hutterer, Alex Deucher, Daniel Vetter, Bryce Harrington, Keith Packard, Rob Clark, Martin Peres,


Egbert Eich,


Agenda: gsoc, xdc,, spi, servers, khronos

Gsoc: Started on Monday this week!

SPI merger ongoing.

Items discussed

ITEM: Gsoc started
STATUS: Pending

Helsinki: Location looks good, snack buffer organized.
2017: First potential locations ...
ACTIONS: Martin to put recommended hotels onto the wiki this week.
ACTIONS: Daniel to send out RFP for 2017
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: spi merger
Money transfer a bit stalled. Bryce started with the work so we can accept
donations through SPI.
ACTIONS: Stuart&Bryce to keep working on this
ACTIONS: Stuart start a thread for transferring our bank balance.
ACTIONS: Stuart to dig out archive of financial reports.
ACTIONS: Daniel to figure out whether the secretary archives can be put onto an
fd.o server.
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: domain
No updates since Egbert is on holidays.
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: server admin inquiry & khronos standars adoptor agreement
Board had an inquiry from server admins about some legal aspects of hosting
(dmca takedowns, cookie laws, privacy laws, ...)
Board had an inquiry from mesa folks about signing an adopter agreement with
Khronos, so that mesa would be able to ratify open source implementations of GL
ACTIONS: Daniel to forward to SPI board for counsel/consideration
STATUS: Pending