Summary of the 09 June 2016 meeting of the X.Org Foundation Board of Directors Full IRC meeting logs are posted at IrcLogs


Present: Peter Hutterer, Martin Peres, Alex Deucher, Daniel Vetter, Egbert Eich, Rob Clark,


Bryce Harrington, Keith Packard,


Agenda: gsoc, xdc,, spi, evoc, mesa

New evoc student, welcome Varad!

Items discussed

ITEM: Evoc
Varad proposes to implement msaa for freedreno, Rob as Mentor. Varad has already
done a successful gsoc. Board approves. Bank connection still unclear. Matt
raised that currently our wiki is unclear on the exact payments.
ACTIONS: Rob to confirm banking account, enrollment and there's no other
occupation while the 3 month evoc is ongoing like classes, with Varad.
ACTIONS: Bryce to confirm we can pay Varad through SPI.
ACTIONS: Varad to get started, Rob to mentor, once details confirmed.
ACTIONS: Matt to update wiki.
STATUS: Pending

Egbert busy with travelling for another few weeks.
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: gsoc
All good.
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: spi
Stuart also filed IRS form for 2015!
ACTIONS: Stuart to send Bryce details for gsoc mentor fee collecting.
STATUS: Pending