Summary of the 21 July 2016 meeting of the X.Org Foundation Board of Directors Full IRC meeting logs are posted at IrcLogs


Present: Martin Peres, Daniel Vetter, Egbert Eich, Keith Packard, Rob Clark,

Absent: Peter Hutterer, Alex Deucher, Bryce Harrington,


Agenda: gsoc, evoc, spi transfers, logo usage, xdc

Items discussed

ITEM: Evoc
Proposal for an internship while full-time course workload is also in progress.
Board hung on whether Evoc must be (near) full time always, but Evoc can be
whenever anyway to accomodate non-us summer vacations.
ACTIONS: Rob Clark to follow up with student on a better time.
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: spi transfers
Bryce absent, and Daniel didn't yet recover from vacation.
ACTIONS: Bryce and Daniel to follow up on the legal transfer paperwork needs
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: logo request for an open-source puzzle
Board approves usage.