Summary of the 27 October 2016 meeting of the X.Org Foundation Board of Directors Full IRC meeting logs are posted at IrcLogs


Present: Alex Deucher, Daniel Vetter, Bryce Harrington, Egbert Eich, Rob Clark, Martin Peres,

Absent: Peter Hutterer, Keith Packard,


Agenda: spi transition, reimbursement,, CFP process?

Egbert travelling on 10th Nov.

Items discussed

ITEM: SPI transition
Funds should get transferred soon. Paperwork almost complete (only needs Alex
address). We can now also accept donations through paypal.
ACTIONS: Rob to update wiki a bit more about donations. Martin&Alan to work g+
and twitter announcing that we can accept donations now.
ACTIONS: Bryce to follow up on money transfer status and paperwork.
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: xdc travel reimbursement
Should be all done, Bryce will send out a summary.

ITEM: domain
Egbert occupied until late Nov, no progress until then.
STATUS: Pending