Summary of the 08 December 2016 meeting of the X.Org Foundation Board of Directors Full IRC meeting logs are posted at IrcLogs


Present: Daniel Vetter, Bryce Harrington, Keith Packard, Rob Clark,


Alex Deucher, Peter Hutterer, Martin Peres, Egbert Eich,


Agenda: spi transition, khronos adoption agreement, membership agreement, financial records

Items discussed

ITEM: SPI transfer
All the moneys are transferred. Board approves the USD 25 fee needed to close
down the LLC.
ACTIONS: Bryce to close down the llc.
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: financial records
Plane is to store them in the bod archives git repo, but encrypted with the gpg
keys of the board members using git crypt. Also discussed how to keep the books
in the future, agreement is to check out ledger-cli since it's plain text and
ACTIONS: Bryce to figure this out and push a branch with an encrypted treasurer/
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: membership agreement review
Rob converted to tex. We'll figure out what needs changing later on.
ACTIONS: Rob to push current state to master xorg-docs.git repo, together with
the current bylaws.
ACTIONS: Rob to prep some change proposals to update the membership agreement to
current practice.
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: khronos agreement
Waiting on feedback from SPI
ACTIONS: Daniel to ping SPI again.
STATUS: Pending