Summary of the 30 March 2017 meeting of the X.Org Foundation Board of Directors Full IRC meeting logs are posted at IrcLogs


Present: Martin Peres, Alex Deucher, Daniel Vetter, Bryce Harrington, Egbert Eich,


Rob Clark, Peter Hutterer, Keith Packard,

Note: Egbert absent next mtg.


Agenda: elections, GSoC, paperwork, finance stuff, khronos

Election in full swing, pls remember to vote to make sure the membership agreement vote is meaningful - we need a qualified majority of all members again.

2 Gsoc candidates thus far, deadline approaching on Monday.

Items discussed

ITEM: Election voting has started
ACTIONS: Need to send out reminders/blogs/tweets/G+ since we again qualified
majority of all members to pass the membership agreement change (like bylaws
last year).
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: Gsoc
Only 2 students atm. Deadline this Monday.
ACTIONS: Martin to do more PR.
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: Khronos
No updates
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: Financials
Old bank account closed. Delaware filing to shutter the old foundation needs to
be reworked - the process is lacking in transparency :( Bryce already
ACTIONS: Bryce to keep chasing Delaware.
ACTIONS: Still need a few more gpg keys for financial records.
STATUS: Pending