Summary of the 25 May 2017 meeting of the X.Org Foundation Board of Directors Full IRC meeting logs are posted at IrcLogs


Present: Martin Peres, Alex Deucher, Bryce Harrington, Egbert Eich, Keith Packard, Taylor Campbell,

Absent: Daniel Vetter, Rob Clark,


Agenda: coc, dissolution paperwork, website sponsorship, gsoc, evoc, khronos, xdc18

Items discussed

ITEM: coc adoption
Taylor presented ideas for steps forward, rehashed some earlier ideas
and decisions.
ACTIONS: Taylor to post recommendation to mailing list for discussion
STATUS: Pending Done

ITEM: dissolution paperwork
Received official stamped notice that Foundation has successfully
been dissolved.  Final payment made to NRAI and services terminated.
All action items from last meeting now complete.
ACTION: Bryce to request reimbursements from SPI

ITEM: website sponsorship
Potential sponsor re-contacted us, so we'll resume planning how to
handle website sponsorship.
ACTION: Bryce to draft proposal for a sponsorship level plan/policy
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: gsoc
Coding begins Tuesday, time to send kickoff/welcome message.
ACTIONS: Martin still on it.
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: evoc
No news this meeting.  Student blogging expectations added to our EVoC
policy on website.
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: xdc18
ACTIONS: Daniel to start the RFP process for hosting proposals
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: khronos
Still awaiting word
ACTIONS: Martin keeps pushing
ACTIONS: Next mtg khronos to be handled earlier, for enough time.
STATUS: Pending