Summary of the 22 Juni 2017 meeting of the X.Org Foundation Board of Directors Full IRC meeting logs are posted at IrcLogs


Present: Alex Deucher, Daniel Vetter, Bryce Harrington, Keith Packard, Rob Clark, Egbert Eich,


Taylor Campbell, Martin Peres,


Agenda: evoc, gsoc, xdc sponsorship, xdc18, khronos, coc

Gsoc started, students blog post should roll in through G+&twitter

Reminder for XDC 18 proposals ...

Items discussed

ITEM: Evoc
One project still in the "get first patch in stage", a bunch more inquiries.
ACTIONS: Rob to check in with Nicolai
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: XDC sponsoring plan
More discussions happened leading to this meeting, need to figure out what an
appropriate dollar amount for all the levels would be.
ACTIONS: Daniel to move things forward
STATUS: Pending