Summary of the 03 August 2017 meeting of the X.Org Foundation Board of Directors Full IRC meeting logs are posted at IrcLogs


Present: Martin Peres, Alex Deucher, Daniel Vetter, Bryce Harrington, Egbert Eich, Keith Packard, Rob Clark, Taylor Campbell,



Agenda: gsoc, xdc sponsorship, xdc18, khronos, coc, evoc, xdc 17 talks

Gsoc: 2nd/3 evalations, 4/4 students passed!

Items discussed

ITEM: gsoc
2/3 evalations, 4/4 passed, gsoc ends in 1 month. Discussed a bit whether
attending the mentor summit would be beneficial, unconclusively.
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: xdc sponsoring
Board approves tentative sponsoring plan for xdc17. Since it's fairly late,
we might only roll this out for real for xdc18.
ACTIONS: Daniel to push out the sponsoring page to wiki.
ACTIONS: Daniel to contact all potential sponsors.
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: khronos
SPI dropped the ball, the board member owning this stepped down.
ACTIONS: Martin to poke again, harder
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: coc
Long discussion all over the place. We noticed the old membership thing is still
out of date.
ACTIONS: Keith/Rob to get the membership agreement updated (and make sure we
have access to the doc root).
ACTIONS: Reply on the m-l on the CoC thread.
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: xdc 17 talks/evoc
We ran out of time, tabled for next mtg.
ACTIONS: Daniel and Martin to get the paper committee going.
STATUS: Pending