Summary of the 31 August 2017 meeting of the X.Org Foundation Board of Directors Full IRC meeting logs are posted at IrcLogs


Present: Martin Peres, Daniel Vetter, Bryce Harrington, Egbert Eich, Rob Clark,


Alex Deucher, Keith Packard, Taylor Campbell,


Agenda: gsoc, xdc17, khronos, coc, outreachy, evoc

gsoc is over

Khronos agreement, it's done, details at XDC!

Items discussed

ITEM: gsoc
Gsoc is over, 3 final assessment in by mentors, one still need to be done.
Unfortunately too late to invite students to XDC this year.
ACTIONS: Martin to not forget inviting students next year.
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: krhonos
Agreement signed, working on process details
ACTIONS: Martin to present at XDC
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: xdc17
ACTIONS: Martin&Daniel to schedule program
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: sponsors
First sponsors on our webpage!
ACTIONS: Bryce to check that the payment really made it through
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: delaware paperwork
Bryce finally got reimbursed through SPI for the dissolution expenses