Summary of the 09 November 2017 meeting of the X.Org Foundation Board of Directors Full IRC meeting logs are posted at IrcLogs


Present: Martin Peres, Alex Deucher, Daniel Vetter, Bryce Harrington, Egbert Eich, Keith Packard, Rob Clark, Taylor Campbell,



Agenda: XDC18 sponsoring, gsoc, travel payments, evoc, fd.o

Items discussed

ITEM: gsoc trave
ACTIONS: Martin to ping interns for fosdem talks and travel
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: xdc17 travel expense
All done!

ITEM: evoc
A bit a confusion with all the apitrace things that fly around
ACTIONS: Rob to check with student and Mark Janes which one to pick
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: fd.o
Discussions haven't really moved since XDC
ACTIONS: Taylor to get board@ thread going again and work with Daniel Stone
towards a solid draft proposal.
STATUS: Pending