Summary of the 15 Februar 2018 meeting of the X.Org Foundation Board of Directors Full IRC meeting logs are posted at IrcLogs


Present: Martin Peres, Alex Deucher, Daniel Vetter, Egbert Eich, Keith Packard, Rob Clark, Bryce Harrington,


Taylor Campbell,


Agenda: gsoc, treasurer's report, election, sponsoring

Nominations for board elections are open! once again part of GSoC!

Daniel not around for the next mtg.

Items discussed

ITEM: elections
Nomination period for board seats is open. Most members seem to have renewed.
ACTIONS: Volunteer candidates
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: treasurer reports
Still stuck on SPI, but hopeful signals from SPI that progress is happening on
entering last year's backlog of transactions.
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: gsoc
Accepted into GSoC once more. Now it's advertising time for students and
projects. SPI will take care of the invoicing.
ACTIONS: Martin to make good PR
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: sponsoring
Daniel failed to send out organizer rebate clarification before going on
Vacation. Bryce's patch for the web sponsor policy raised no opposition.
ACTIONS: Daniel to send out his draft.
ACTIONS: Daniel to type up all XDC18 sponsor in a file in bod.git for tracking
ACTIONS: Vote on Bryce's proposal in the next meeting.
STATUS: Pending