Summary of the 01 March 2018 meeting of the X.Org Foundation Board of Directors Full IRC meeting logs are posted at IrcLogs


Present: Martin Peres, Alex Deucher, Bryce Harrington, Keith Packard, Rob Clark, Taylor Campbell

Absent: Daniel Vetter, Egbert Eich


Agenda: gsoc, treasurer's report, election, sponsoring

Items discussed

ITEM: gsoc
Reminders have been sent out to students and mentors.
ACTIONS: Martin to make good PR
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: treasurer's report
Still no data from SPI.  Will send something with rough numbers.
ACTIONS: Bryce to prepare an estimated report
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: election
We have just 4 candidates for the 4 open seats, so we'll extend the
nomination period another 2 weeks to try to get more.
ACTIONS: Need more candidates
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: sponsoring
Nothing to report since last meeting
ACTIONS: Daniel to send out his draft.
ACTIONS: Daniel to type up all XDC18 sponsor in a file in bod.git for tracking purposes.
ACTIONS: Vote on Bryce's proposal in the next meeting.
STATUS: Pending