Summary of the 29 März 2018 meeting of the X.Org Foundation Board of Directors Full IRC meeting logs are posted at IrcLogs

Attendees

Present: Martin Peres, Alex Deucher, Daniel Vetter, Egbert Eich, Keith Packard, Rob Clark, Taylor Campbell,

Absent:

Bryce Harrington,

Summary

Agenda: outreachy expense, sponsoring policies, gsoc, voting

Voting closes next week on 5th April, get your vote in on members.x.org!

Items discussed

ITEM: Outreachy hw reimbursement
Successful outreachy internship this winter in dri-devel, including all patches
merged. Student asks for reimbursement for the rpi+panel needed to do the
internship. Board approves total of 148 USD
ACTIONS: Bryce to reimburse
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: Event sponsoring policy
More suggestions: Add "Monetary or in-kind ..." and s/perks/benefits/ and s
/will be paid/will be reimbursed/. Board agrees on the policy change with the
discussed edits.
ACTIONS: Daniel to update text and mail XDC18 organizers
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: gsoc
4 applicants, 2 really promising. Asked for 2 slots already.
ACTIONS: Martin keeps coordinating.
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: voting
It's happening. Tally in 2 weeks.
ACTIONS: Rob to send out a reminder ping to members.
STATUS: Pending