Summary of the 18 Januar 2018 meeting of the X.Org Foundation Board of Directors Full IRC meeting logs are posted at IrcLogs

Attendees

Present:

Alex Deucher, Rob Clark, Taylor Campbell, Egbert Eich,

Absent:

Martin Peres, Daniel Vetter, Bryce Harrington, Keith Packard,

Summary

Agenda: gsoc, treasurer's report, elections

Items discussed

ITEM: gsoc
We requested 2 slots and got 2. One student was already accepted by another org, but the student is willing to do it with us.
ACTIONS: Martin is working with the student to resolve this.
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: treasurer's report
Some discussion of the draft report.
ACTIONS: Board Members to follow up on the list and vote.
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: elections
Election period was extended due to technical issues that prevented emails from Rob going through to the members list.
Other lists were cc'ed so the amount of people that missed the announcement was small due to list overlap.
ACTIONS: Rob to certify the results with the board and send out the results to the membership.
STATUS: Pending