Summary of the 10 May 2018 meeting of the X.Org Foundation Board of Directors Full IRC meeting logs are posted at IrcLogs


Present: Martin Peres, Bryce Harrington, Rob Clark, Taylor Campbell, Eric Anholt, Harry Wentland,

Absent: Daniel Vetter, Keith Packard,


Agenda: * Treasurer's Report * GSoC * EVoC * Other Business

Items discussed

ITEM: Treasurer's report
Report was delivered to membership.  Several followup issues were raised
by SPI.  We got verification for a couple 2017 items; questions on 2018
items are still open; a question about a missing asset transfer check is
in process.
ACTIONS: Daniel to follow up with SPI on 2018 transactions as needed.
ACTION: Bryce to follow up with Stuart on asset transfers as needed.
STATUS: Pending

Students will begin projects in next week or two.
STATUS: Pending

A list has been established.
ACTIONS: Rob Clark to update the EVoC wiki page with this address.

ITEM: Credentials storage
Discussed how we could more effectively (and securely) share credentials
such as the evoc mailing list admin password.
ACTIONS: Rob Clark to start thread on mailing list for further discussion.
STATUS: Pending