Summary of the 07 June 2018 meeting of the X.Org Foundation Board of Directors Full IRC meeting logs are posted at IrcLogs


Present: Martin Peres, Bryce Harrington, Taylor Campbell, Keith Packard, Rob Clark, Eric Anholt, Harry Wentland,

Absent: Daniel Vetter


Agenda: gsoc, evoc, credential management, treasurer questions, fd.o

Items discussed

ITEM: gsoc
 * First evaluation period is on the 11th of June. Both students have been doing
 * Martin is waiting for students to write blogs posts so he can write an article
   about their work.
ACTIONS: Martin to remind students of their responsibility to blog about their
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: evoc
 * Rob updated SummerOfCode project page and pinged dcback about mesa build related
 * Looks like projects not requiring particular HW are popular. The perception
   is that projects requiring HW poses a greater difficulty to students.
 * After talking about a potential HW sponsorship the conclusion is that it's
   not currently an issue. If it comes up we can look at it on case-by-case
ACTIONS: Rob to follow up again about potential mesa build related projects
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: credential management
 * Bryce sent patch to handle credential management. The board agrees to move
   forward with his patch.
ACTIONS: Follow up in next meeting on what credentials remain to be added.
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: treasurer questions
 * Bryce hasn't heard back yet from Stuart about the missing asset check.
 * SPI has no records of XDC sponsor donations arriving, except for Intel.
ACTIONS: Daniel to touch base with sponsors.
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: fd.o
 * Harry started reviewing bylaws with FDO merge in mind.
ACTIONS: Harry to send first draft of bylaw update by next meeting.
STATUS: Pending