Summary of the 21 Juni 2018 meeting of the X.Org Foundation Board of Directors Full IRC meeting logs are posted at IrcLogs

Attendees

Present:

Daniel Vetter, Bryce Harrington, Keith Packard, Harry Wentland, Rob Clark, Eric Anholt,

Absent:

Martin Peres, Taylor Campbell,

Summary

Agenda: gsoc, xdc18 sponsors, xdc19, travel sponsoring, fd.o, credential management, evoc

Gsoc update: the first review went fine and both students will continue!

Items discussed

ITEM: gsoc
The first review went fine and both students will continue!
ACTIONS: Martin keeps coordinating
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: xdc18 sponsors
Daniel and Bryce busy invoicing. Possibly one more sponsor.
ACTIONS: Keep going
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: xdc19
Need to start looking for organizers
ACTIONS: Daniel to send out the RFP mail (done already).
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: travel sponsoring
Board approves travel sponsoring for Jake Edge from lwn
ACTION: Daniel to inform Jake (done already).
STATUS: Done

ITEM: fd.o
No updates, Harry busy with work.
ACTIONS: Harry and Daniel Stone try to find some time to prep for next mtg
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: cred management
Patch landed, Eric also landed his key.
ACTIONS: Need other board members to land their keys.
ACTIONS: Anyone with creds please get them added too.
ACTIONS: Bryce keeps nagging about these actions.
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: evoc
No major activities reported from Rob.
STATUS: Pending