Summary of the 13 September 2018 meeting of the X.Org Foundation Board of Directors Full IRC meeting logs are posted at IrcLogs


Present: Martin Peres, Daniel Vetter, Keith Packard, Rob Clark, Eric Anholt, Harry Wentland, Bryce Harrington,


Taylor Campbell,


Agenda: xdc sponsored event, xdc coc, sponsors, gsoc, evoc, fd.o, server incident, fd.o servers

XDC program finalized, will be published soon!

2 Gsoc students successfully completed!

Items discussed

ITEM: xdc sponsored event
Igalia wants to sponsor a 2nd social event, board approves. XDC program is now
ACTIONS: Daniel send reply to Igalia

ITEM: xdc sponsors/treasurer
Finally getting our accounting straightened out! One invoice still pending. SPI
way more responsive, but not yet a long-term fix.
Maybe (if we're really lucky) one more sponsor.
ACTIONS: Bryce keeps chasing SPI
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: xdc coc
Keith & Daniel spent some time figuring out CoC enforcement details for XDC,
with input from LCA organizers.
ACTIONS: Daniel to mail Igalia for final details
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: gsoc/evoc
2 students completed. Late update because meeting agenda too packed last few
times. No evoc updates.

ITEM: fd.o
New version of proposed bylaw changes edited by Harry. Some inconclusive
discussion on whether to open up membership to fd.o hosted projects, and
how much.
ACTIONS: Everyone read&comment.
ACTIONS: Harry to respin.
STATUS: Pending

Martin been working on some replacement. Good progress thus far.
ACTIONS: Martin keeps juggin along.
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: fd.o servers
gitlab.fd.o needs more CI services. General positive reception to sponsor
8kUSD/year to get this going. But time ran out.
ACTIONS: Try to follow up on mail.
STATUS: Pending