Summary of the 03 January 2019 meeting of the X.Org Foundation Board of Directors Full IRC meeting logs are posted at IrcLogs


Present: Martin Peres, Bryce Harrington, Harry Wentland, Eric Anholt,

Absent: Daniel Vetter, Keith Packard, Taylor Campbell, Rob Clark,


Agenda: elections, evoc, gsoc,, treasurer

Items discussed

ITEM: elections mailing list has been updated
ACTIONS: Set an election date and determine timeline from that
ACTIONS: Announce election timeline to members
ACTIONS: Membership renewal needs to get sent out, once election website is deployed.
STATUS: Pending

Test instance is up and running on mupuf's site, and screenshot previews
of the Django screens are available.  General feeling is it looks good,
but we want to give board members time to try it out before voting.
ACTIONS: Go/no-go decision for 2019 elections next meeting.
ACTIONS: All board members need to log in and test out the new system
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: Treasurer transition
ACTIONS: Update SPI notification emails to go to new treasurer
STATUS: Pending