Summary of the 17 January 2019 meeting of the X.Org Foundation Board of Directors Full IRC meeting logs are posted at IrcLogs


Present: Martin Peres, Daniel Vetter, Bryce Harrington, Keith Packard, Rob Clark, Eric Anholt, Harry Wentland,


Taylor Campbell,


Agenda: elections, evoc, gsoc,, treasurer, xdc sponsors

New member site ready in time for upcoming elections!

Items discussed

Code now running at Board is happy with everything and
will use this for the upcoming elections instead of the old code currently
running Some follow-up feature requests and nice to haves, but
already much, much better than the old code.
ACTIONS: Election committee to have fun
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: elections
Election committee formed and list set up. Election committee fixed a timeline,
now that we've committed to the new members page.
ACTIONS: Harry to update the wiki and start the election 2019 page at
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: evoc
Student making progress. Some questions whether we're lacking with the next
payment (the internship is part-time).
ACTIONS: Rob to double-check timeline&milestones.
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: gsoc
Application period opens until 6th Feb. Also need mentors.
ACTIONS: Trevor and Martin to send out mentor search mail and submit the
STATUS: Pending Done

ITEM: treasurer/yearly report/xdc sponsors
Treasurer not around.
STATUS: Pending