Summary of the 12 June 2024 meeting of the X.Org Foundation Board of Directors Full IRC meeting logs are posted at IrcLogs


Present: Arkadiusz Hiler, Lyude Paul, Mark Filion, Simon Ser, Neal Gompa, Sima Vetter, Erik Faye-Lund,


Absent: Christopher Michael,


Agenda: GSoC/EVoC update, XDC, SFC

Items discussed

ITEM: GSoC/EVoC update
Unfortunately MaĆ­ra has had to step down from GSoC/EVoC duties, thank you for contributions!
ACTIONS: Talk with SFC at some point to see if they'd be able to help us with finding staff for this
STATUS: Pending

Insurance deposit for the venue has been made, and we're currently getting quotes from the company we used back in 2019 for recording the conference. As well, we're looking at venues for a possible welcome event.
ACTIONS: RFP for XDC2025 to be sent out soon
STATUS: Pending

We got sent some paperwork from SFC to fill out regarding the onboarding process, though we had to redirect it to the right email
STATUS: Pending